Temple built in the sixteenth century. It once held as apse and an altar with stucco marble, dating from the reign of Dom João VI.
Inside there is a tombstone with the following inscription: - “TOMB OF MARTIM VILÃO AND HIS WIFE (AND) HEIRS – YEAR OF 1513 – THE FIRST ONE BURIED IN THIS HOUSE. OUR FATHER – HAIL MARY”.
There is a tablet close to the main door indicating the level reached by the Guadiana’s waters during the great flood of 1876.