Chapel of Espírito Santo

Martim Longo
8970-000 , Martim Longo , Martim Longo
http://www.cm-alcoutim.pt/

Located next to Martim Longo parish church, the chapel is sixteenth-century origin and came to have inside a painted altarpiece from Diogo Mangina in 1782. Currently is greatly changed by the successive campaigns of works and serves as a mortuary chapel.

other points of interest
Built Heritage