Chapel of São Sebastião

Martim Longo
8970-000 , Martim Longo , Martim Longo
http://www.cm-alcoutim.pt/

It was located outside the village of Martim Longo and was partially rebuilt in 1565, on which stand out the late medieval period counterforts .

The altarpiece was placed in 1682/83 by the Brotherhood, and the holy image was acquired in 1792 in Lisbon.

other points of interest
Built Heritage